Struggle Well training teaches participants how to integrate healthy principles into their lives and is based on the science of Posttraumatic Growth.
This training is based on five core elements of Posttraumatic Growth:
- Education – We believe there is value in struggle. It shapes one’s perspective and allows for successful navigation of life’s everyday ups and downs.
- Regulation – We teach individuals to respond and not react to struggle, and to regulate their emotions so they become a better version of oneself.
- Disclosure – We encourage the sharing of struggles and traumatic experiences with others as a means to let go and move forward in life.
- New Story – We share practices for building a new, positive story and creating life’s next chapter.
- Service – We showcase the importance of using our struggle and story to guide and support others walking the road from struggle to strength.
LocationBoulder Crest Foundation
33735 Snickersville Turnpike
Bluemont, VA 20135
- Individual Practice
- Inpatient Treatment Center
- Wellness Training